Sunday, August 2, 2009

In the beginning

Ok folks just another solo Rifter pilot roaming lowsec looking for customers. Thanks to Kriger for his wonderful banner artwork, convo him ingame for all your artwork needs.

Been on bit of a break while I finish up my learning skills. Like many people I started off with learning skills then quickly moved to something more relevant like pvp and support skills. Now that I've skilled up enough to fit a decent Rifter it's time to close the learning gap. For those of you who are just starting out take a look at this site Skills Roadmap to learn more about skills and what they have to offer.

Although I'm fairly young I've already racked up 26 kills with 30 losses. I must admit that some of those losses were of my own making. For example undocking while still blinking getting concorded, afk in lowsec, etc.

Unaccompanied Souls KB

Battle Clinic KB