Friday, September 18, 2009

Cleric Pain (Punisher v Rifter)

Gate baiting works. Show up at a gate all blinky red lock up a target but don't activate any mods and wait til they decide to engage or not. In this case Cleric decided to engage.

Evati, Metropolis, forget which gate.

Both of us were the same age, both t2 fit. The puni was t2 fit with blasters, nos, passive tank, no web, no rigs.

I had a few advantages:
1. Ability to control range with web and a faster ship.
2. Range, I was deep into blaster falloff.
3. I had capless weapons he did not.
4. My neut was able to keep his dps at a manageable level that plus the range were deciding factors.

Decent fight, not sure what he could have done differently other than fit some rigs. I think I took more damage than necessary, for this fight I had RF EMP loaded, maybe barrage plus another two km range would have been a better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment