Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Weekend

Well let's see I more or less got instapopped by a geddon while messing with him on a gate.  For shits and giggles I will lock people up even though I have no intention of fighting just to get them to aggro.  In this case I bit off more than I could chew and got popped.  I attribute this to lag because I was spamming the jump button, but instead I saw my shields and armor disappear and of course I ended up in my pod.

My second incident was a challenge local to a duel.  I didn't respond I figure I just undock and start fighting, of course it would have worked better if I'd had my guns before I undocked and started to fight.  Oh well brain cramps, we all get'em.

Third incident I get into a fight with a Republic Fleet Firetail and actually win.  At first I was concerned because a Vaga warped in, I'm thinking, ok you've been here before, he's going to interfere and your going to go pop.  But I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't engage, although he did lock.  So what makes this an "incident"? I kill the Firetail but I don't get a KM.  I'm almost positive I got the kill.  The only other ship present at the time was the Vaga, but as far as I know my target wasn't blinky red to anyone except me.  Of all the things that happened this was probably the worse.

Oh and the fourth incident was a loss in Amamke.  Not really an incident, but it hurt because I don't like to lose.

Beat to quarters and clear for action!

No comments:

Post a Comment