Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lords PilotKiller (Crow) vs Rifter

Lords PilotKiller @ 01:27
Vertigo Sun [SpaceMonkey's Alliance]
Crow, Uuna, The Citadel, 0.4

Interceptors are one of my favorite targets, especially on a gate. When I "allow" an inty pilot to catch me at a gate I know in their minds they are already posting a killmail. I say fine, think what you want but I'm going to make you earn it. In this particular fight I can't really say what happened other than I engaged a Crow, he took my shields, started to scratch my armor, then all of a sudden I see his pod on my overview and watch as he warps off. I'm thinking to myself did I kill him or did the Brutix that dropped out of warp a few seconds ago kill him. After Lord's pod warped off the Brutix started to engage. I was fortunate enough to be about 16 km away and I figured he had a warp disruptor since my attempts to warp where somewhat lacking. No problem I'm out of web range all I need to do is stay cool, align to something, overheat my AB and extend my range. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about can appreciate what happens next. I warp off and leave him less than satisfied.

Lessons learned during this fight? Not much really, as fights go the most exciting part was escaping the Brutix. So did I get the Crow, I sure did. Posted the KM and checked his fit. I'm no expert when it comes to fitting a Crow but I thought his fit was a little lacking. For example no t2 weapons, not even best named. As far as I know Arbalest mods are supposed to be the best when it comes to missile mods. To be fair he did have faction ammo and as I said I know diddly and squat about fitting a Crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment