Friday, October 30, 2009

Noblesse oblige (Rifter) v Rifter

Victim: Noblesse oblige
Corp: The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
System: Amamake

Another dry spell brought to an end. Amamake is always a good place to pick a fight, in this case I got lucky. Picked up two Rifters on scan so I figure I had a good chance of for contact, didn't care which one as long as I could work on improving my sec status. Instead of trying to scan them down I decided to simply roam the belts, which is where Noblesse and I met.

Jumped into the belt and found her ratting, it was a jood warp because I landed within scram range. I beat to quarters and clear for action lock, scram, web, guns and my neut for piece of mind. Guns and AB were overheated although once I got into a tight orbit I shutoff the AB. I'm pretty sure she didn't notice me because she didn't respond to my aggression, maybe the rats were distracting her. Once the rounds started flying I knew she was shield tanked. I knew once I'd gotten through her shields the fight would swing my way. I wonder how things would have went had she been paying attention.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, I was looking for the other Rifter and got sidetracked scanning down in the belt instead of heading back to my scanpoint. Yes, got distracted couldn't get my guns to bear on you fast enough and you got the win.

    Good fight as always when it's Rifters having fun! 07

    ReplyDelete